Yes it's true... I've become 32, weird though, it does not feel as old as  I imagined it....

In my 32, i've fallen in love, fallen out of love, dreamed the impossible, lived the impossible, see my dreams  crash and burn; cried all night, gain weight, lose weight, win battles, walk from battles, shamelessly loose... but what really hit me, in this 32 years of me walking this labyrinth and seeking my path,  there is one common denominator; my strength, my inner voice, my shoulder to cry on... even if I was the only one to blame for my tears... FAMILY...

(Goicoechea-Franco) We are dysfunctionally functional... we are loud, we argue, we are passionate, we are stubborn; but at the end of the day we have our backs.

32 years of being the most blessed person ever! 32 years of being completely and utterly lucky.

I do not know what I did to deserve such a blessing; just hope this becomes 32 multiplied by a thousand years.

32 not really a lucky number, but it is the number of years that as of today I've been blessed.

I bid you good bye, 32 years older and 32 years happier.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario