I wish I didn't have to talk and people could just read my thoughts...

My silences usually speak more than my words, but my silences are usually harsher... They scream at me begging me to put a stop to the madness surrounding me.

How can I diplomatically ask you if you have lost your mind???

How can I sweetly ask you to go to hell?

Have you really mistaken my silence for stupidity? have you really no clue of how insufferable your codependency is?

You blame me for being too attached, to submissive; however apparently you have confused my politeness for submission... it seems you really don't know me at all.

I might have a heart attack and die and you would have no clue that you're silently causing me mini-heart attacks accompanied by absolute  pain and frustration; and there when I'm about to speak, when I'm about to say something, it hits me that probably my words can be the cause of mini-heart attacks and frustration...

So after giving it much thought and consideration, I decide not listen to my harsh silence and keep holding it inside.

So the question still remains... to speak or not speak.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario