What is a dream?... And I'm not talking about the dream that you have when you go to sleep and live in fantasy land, I'm talking about that idea that does not come out of your head... that scene you replay in your head every single time you have a chance.

Can dreams come true? I believe they do... but hey what do I know, I'm the girl that stopped chasing her dreams because she needed to please everyone...

And here I am 15 years older and hopefully a few years wiser, working my $%^* off to help the dreams of others... why do I say it in a bitter way? because their dream is not contagious; and here is a crazy thought, I think dreams indeed can be contagious, as long as the ultimate goal is something you want badly as well.

So again... What is a dream? a dream is something the a lot of people in the world will come together and tell you it can't be done... a dream is something so frightening that you can barely breathe but you still want it will all your heart...

So even if the world is against you, don't let go of your dream, work on it, nourish it, bring it to live! and then when your dream becomes your reality share it with those few individuals that supported you, and rub it in the face of those who didn't... (Wait did I just write that???) I'm kidding, those who wanted to hold you back need to be shown that nothing is impossible, but that it requires hard work, determination and sometimes becoming deaf, a dream will never require you to stop being yourself; uniqueness is something rare in this world.

So ... What is a dream? a dream is the not so far away future of a few,
and the frustration of many that instead of nourishing it kill it because it's too hard.  


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario